Friday, June 5, 2009

New title, E3, and Teeth Of The Divine.

I had a fun new title (POW Block!) but had wanted to do powblock.blogspot.com but someone took it and was lazy to do anything to the blog and never even titled the blog POW Block. So I hope this catches on! After some Googling to check for similar results, I encountered another blog with a very similar title and I want to respect the blog so I finally settled with the best album name ever made by Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Bestial Machinery.

I was busy after just looking at the new products at E3 so no reviews or previews of games/music or interesting stuff. I will soon come back in a partially active state again with my blog habit.

I am gonna listen to new albums for review to see if I have the chops for extreme metal site, teethofthedivine.com. Here are my expected reviews...
  • Coalesce - Ox
  • Sunn O))) - Monoliths & Dimensions
  • Buried Inside - Spoils of Failure
  • Brutal Truth - Evolution Through Revolution
I will do some more as well if I have time...
  • Weekend Nachos - Unforgivable
  • I Wrestled A Bear Once - It's All Happening (Yeah, I am really gonna torture myself with this review)

No comments:

Post a Comment