Wednesday, July 27, 2011

EVO will have to wait...

Due to unfortunate last minute situations, I will not attend the Evolution World Finals at Las Vegas this year. I am saddened that I cannot experience the ultimate gathering of fighting gamers personally. I wished that I was able to try out the new upcoming games including Skullgirls, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition, and The King of Fighters XIII as well as watch the numerous community documentaries such as Bang The Machine.

I made a promise to myself that I will go next year to not just cover aspects of the event but also compete for some of the games available.

On a positive note is that I will still watch the event from home so I can still enjoy what's available.

A review of one of the featured docs at EVO entitled Focus will be available tomorrow. If I have time, I might be able to write a review of King of Chinatown as well.

Good luck to those attending EVO this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment